Prenatal genetic testing is not about reproductive choice. It's about eugenics. It presumes that certain kinds of people should not be allowed to exist, for their own good. Nonsensical and misguided as eugenics is, most people won't really notice that it's being carried out unless they believe it might have consequences beyond the obvious. We need to educate the public on why eugenics is wrong, why it can't work, and why it ultimately is a bad choice for society as a whole. Please join the protest if you haven't yet.
- Joseph. The Pragmatic Case Against Eugenics.
- Julia. We Were Not Always Thus.
- AFF. Apology From An Autism Researcher.
- Ventura. Autism Genocide Clock.
- Abfh. Next Fight, Or Last Day.
- Prometheus. An Embarrassment of Riches.
- Nathan. Autism Prenatal Testing (Interview with Bonnie Ventura).
- Abfh. On Culture and Diversity.
- Caplan, Arthur (MSNBC). Would You Have Allowed Bill Gates To Be Born?
- Ballastexistenz. Definitions of "Responsible".
- Shh...Mum is Thinking. Protest Against Prenatal Testing.
- Kassiane. Where Is The Line Drawn?
- Sharon. Autism Prenatal Protest.
- Dinah Murray. Discussion paper on eugenics and diversity.